メリノ 長袖 Vネック ボディウェア レディース
Natural, Sustainable and Powerful
THE ULTIMATE MERINO BODYWEAR
Kapeka Merino Bodywear is made in New Zealand with ethically sourced traceable 100% extra-fine Merino wool. Merino provides warmth without being bulky, is perfect for travelling taking you from the office to your next adventure. Nature has created a truly smart product, wear it as a base layer in cooler temperatures, or on its own in warmer climates. It easily fits under any of the clothes you already own or your favourite Kapeka garment. It is perfect for all activities and conditions. Wear-tested by the New Zealand Ski Team, this garment is designed to perform. Easy to wear and easy to care for, you won't go wrong.
- THERMOREGULATING - Properties of Merino wool will keep your body warm in the cold, and cool in the heat.
- DESIGNED TO FIT - Slim fit to maximise comfort and minimise any chaffing or irritation.
- NATURAL LAYERING - Designed as a base layer on its own or layer up with other Kapeka natural fibres, the more layers the warmer you will be. Remove layers indoors or as the body heats up.
- SOFT AND COMFORTABLE - Soft, extra fine merino fibres do not prickle the skin.
- FAST-DRYING - Able to retain 30% of its own weight in water without felling damp.
- ODOUR AND WRINKLE RESISTANT - Anti-bacterial properties resist odour build-up, wear it with no worries.
- DURABLE - Strong Merino fibres are bound tightly together for strength, they have great elasticity and are stretchable so they can move with you no matter what you are doing.